Colbrow Medics is seeking a suitably experienced and professional event coordinator.
Reporting to the Operations Manager and based at our head office in Noble Park North VIC; your main functions are to provide event management to Colbrow’s existing major event client base, first aid training coordination as well as office based administration and logistics support.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Event management tasks: plan/preparing, delivery and post-event
- Representing Colbrow Medics at pre and post event meetings with key stake holders
- First Aid Training coordination including course and website administration, customer support
- Logistics at events: bump-in/out duties and non-clinical roles
- Ensure all action items are completed with utmost detail, accuracy and due diligence
- Active participation at internal and external meetings when liaising with clients and Medics to develop and strengthen established relationships
Your Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent phone manner with demonstrated customer/client servicing experience
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Capable of working within a small team environment as well as autonomously
- Excellent time management skills with an ability to work towards key targets
- Excellent ability to multi-task
- Excellent ability to deliver world-class events
- Excellent working knowledge of computer software e.g. Microsoft Excel, Word and Gmail
Your Experience & Qualifications:
- Diploma of Event Management or Diploma of Project Management and/or
- Minimum of 2 years experience in event management
- A first aid certificate and/or OHS/WHS certificate
- A background in sales, rostering, scheduling, quoting, event services and/or healthcare/first aid industry experience is preferred
- Demonstrated interest in the events industry, including but not limited to first aid, event management, volunteer management, security, staffing; will assist your application.
The role has the option of full-time or part-time Monday-Friday. Weekends may be required.
Commencement Date: as soon as we have found the right person.
Established in 2006, under the auspices of Colbrow Healthcare, Melbourne’s first nursing agency, Colbrow Medics has a proven track record in the provision of reliable and professional Event First Aid and Event Medical Services to a large and wide variety of community, sporting events and festivals throughout Australia. Colbrow Medics is now a national leader in event first aid, event medical services and provides first aid training and first aid supplies.
To be successful in this role you must be committed, enthusiastic, motivated and determined to succeed with us, in our small but growing Team. If this sounds like you, then click “Apply Now” and complete our online Work with Us application.