Colbrow Medics is a leader in the provision of quality and reliable on-site Emergency Event Paramedics on all types of events and organisations across Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Canberra and Hobart.
Being a leader in the field, Colbrow Medics understands the injury risks associated with different types of events and functions. We can undertake a comprehensive risk analysis and assessment based on the information you provide to us and then determine the number of Event Paramedics and qualifications we believe are required to safely cover your event.
Our Event Paramedics Services and equipment can include the following, depending on your requirements:
- Mobile First Aid Station;
- Advanced Trauma First Aid Kits;
- Fixed First Aid Station;
- First Aid Station identifying Banners;
- Automatic Defibrillators;
- Portable Oxygen Therapy Units;
- Portable CB radio’s with 8 kilometre range and;
- Spinal Immobilisation Equipment
With $20 million Public Liability insurance, we take the risk away from you. For all events, Colbrow Medics has you covered.
Qualified, Experience and Registered Event Paramedics must hold the following qualifications and experience:
- Paramedics (including MICA Paramedics) currently employed by a state ambulance authority (ie: Queensland Ambulance Service)
- Minimum of one (1) years experience with a state Ambulance authority
- Bachelor of Health Science (Paramedics)
- Advanced Life Support (ALS) – the same Scope of Practise as a state Ambulance Paramedic