Event First Aid & Event Paramedic Services
Colbrow Medics will guarantee invaluable peace of mind by offering reliable and professional event first aid medical services for all types of events. With our head office located in Melbourne, our event first aid and event paramedic services extend throughout Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Canberra and Hobart.
Subject to our client’s requirements, our provision of Event First Aid Medical Services includes:
- Qualified, experienced, equipped and uniformed First Aid Medics
- Event Paramedics, Registered Nurses, Doctors, Sports Trainers and Lifeguards
- First aid signage and first aid tents for easy identification of First Aid location
- Portable oxygen therapy units, automated external defibrillators (AED), patient monitoring and spinal immobilisation equipment
- Comprehensively insured personnel (professional indemnity and public liability of $20 million as well as WorkCover)
- Event Response Vehicles (patient transport vehicles, 4WD stretcher capable vehicles, 4WD vehicles, 4WD medical mules as well as bicycle response units)
Colbrow Medics has the resources and capacity to deliver Medical Assistance Teams (MAT), both nationally and internationally. Our MAT Teams consist of a group of Critical Care Doctors, Critical Care Nurses and Paramedics who can provide an advanced level of clinical care onsite with the aim of reducing the impact on local emergency services and hospitals. MATs are often deployed to disasters when there are not enough resources to have all casualties transported to hospital. This is a similar logistical challenge faced by major events. Colbrow can provide a full scope of healthcare practise (MAT3) including: Rapid Sequence Intubation (RSI), Cardiac Arrest (ACLS level), management of drug overdoses, full medical intervention capability including administration of IV fluids, medication as well as primary healthcare.
Our First Aid Medics and Event Paramedics can be mobile with the use of comprehensively equipped first aid kits and are able to deal with a wide range of medical emergencies and casualties. We have the ability to cover high risk events such as motor cross and mountain biking and can tailor our service according to our clients’ requirements. We ensure that you can get on with a stress-free event, knowing that any unfortunate incidents will be dealt with in a timely and professional manner by our First Aid personnel.
Please note: All Colbrow Medics employees hold current National police and Working with Children checks.