Event First Aid & Event Medical Services
Colbrow Medics will guarantee invaluable peace of mind by offering reliable and professional event first aid services for all types of events. With our head office located in Melbourne, our event first aid and event paramedic services extend throughout Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Canberra and Hobart.
Subject to our client’s requirements, our provision of Event First Aid Services includes:
- Qualified, experienced, equipped and uniformed First Aid Medics
- Paramedics, Registered Nurses, Doctors, Sports Trainers and Lifeguards
- First aid signage and first aid tents for easy identification of First Aid location
- Portable oxygen therapy units, automated external defibrillators (AED), patient monitoring and spinal immobilisation equipment
- Comprehensively insured personnel (professional indemnity and public liability of $20 million as well as WorkCover)
- Event Response Vehicles (patient transport vehicles, 4WD stretcher capable vehicles, 4WD vehicles, 4WD medical mules as well as bicycle response units)
Our First Aid Medics can be mobile with the use of comprehensively equipped first aid kits and are able to deal with a wide range of medical emergencies and casualties. We have the ability to cover high risk events such as motor cross and mountain biking and can tailor our service. We ensure that you can get on with a stress-free event, knowing that any unfortunate incidents will be dealt with in a timely and professional manner by our First Aid personnel.
Please note: All Colbrow Medics employees hold current National police and Working with Children checks.