Virus Risk Management, Planning & Strategies – Infection Control Risk Mitigation Plan
With the Corona virus (COVID-19) a global pandemic, Colbrow Medics can provide the following virus risk management services and which will compliment your infection controls and Infectious Disease Risk Mitigation Plan.
1. Clinical Consult Telephone / Hotline service
- 24/7 hotline to Colbrow Medics’ Clinical Manager(s)
- Healthcare Professional advice – Registered Paramedic or Registered Nurse
Advice pertinent to
o Current health risks
o Whether to seek medical assistance
o What to do next
o Rest and reassurance
2. Policy, Procedure, Equipment Consultancy
- Review of current practices, policy and procedural refinement.
3. Staff Training Services: Identification Escalation & Use of PPE
- Learn how to manage a customer, employee, student or client with suspected Coronvirus signs and symptoms
- Apply personal protective techniques
- Onsite temperature checking
- Allocation of onsite medical professionals & technicians
- Providing 24/7 temperature checking and screening of customers, employees, students or clients
- Onsite temperature screening and checking
- Allocation of on site high-tech thermal imagery camera
- Providing 24/7 screening of customers, employees, students or clients
- Allocation of team of medical professionals onsite
All Colbrow Medics Healthcare Personnel are trained, equipped experienced in the policies and procedures of Infectious Disease Risk Mitigation and Virus Response Management. Contact us today to mitigate the risk of the Corona virus.